"Megyn Kelly Today" Will Supposedly Be Canceled

MEGYN KELLY apologized on her show yesterday . . . for previously arguing that dressing up in BLACKFACE should be okay on Halloween.  But it may be too late.

Sources say her hour of the "Today" show is ending . . . and that Megyn is in discussions with the network about the next steps, which could involve her moving back to harder news and politics.

Supposedly, the wheels were in motion BEFORE her bizarre rant on Tuesday, although that didn't help.  NBC News chairman Andy Lack was not happy about it.  He said, quote, "I condemn those remarks, there's no place on our air or in this workplace for them.  Very unfortunate."

In any event, Megyn won't be leaving NBC, where she's still in the middle of a massive three-year, $69 million deal.

By the way, the cast of Netflix's "House of Cards" canceled their appearance on Megyn's show, which was scheduled for next week.

(NBC's other anchors were not shy about calling Megyn out.  During a segment earlier on the "Today" show, AL ROKER said, quote, "She owes a bigger apology to folks of color around the country.")

 
 

title

Content Goes Here