As of Wednesday afternoon, here are the closures due to the flooding according to WKOW
- US 61 closed from WIS 171 to US 14 (Readstown in Vernon County). No posted detour.
- WIS 131 closed between WIS 171 and US 61. No posted detour.
- WIS 171 closed from WIS 27 (Mount Sterling) to US 61 (Rolling Ground). No posted detour.
- US 14 closed between Cross Plains and Black Earth; traffic detoured via WIS 78 and US 12.
- WIS 49 closed from County Y to WIS 175 for power lines over the roadway. No posted detour.
- I-90/94 eastbound closed from mile marker 69 near Mauston to mile marker 79 at Lyndon Station
- Eastbound traffic detoured at New Lisbon via WIS 80 (Necedah), WIS 21 (Coloma) and I-39 (Portage)
- Westbound is open to traffic
- US 12 closed between Mauston and Lyndon Station. No posted detour.
- WIS 33 closed between WIS 82 and Wonewoc. No posted detour.
- WIS 80/82 closed between Union Center and Elroy. No posted detour.
La Crosse County
- WIS 35 is open to one lane with flagging operations between County K and US 14
- WIS 162 closed between US 14/61 (Vernon County) and WIS 33 (Middle Ridge). No posted detour.
- WIS 23 closed at Neenah Creek bridge two miles east of Briggsville. High water at the bridge. No posted detour.